Hi ! Okay, I just finished my korean drama which is Mask. My opinion about this drama is this drama is very awesome and great. Because you know why, it is difference from others. I mean it is very difference. It is mostly about the doppelganger where there a person which have same face.
The main heroin of this drama is Byun Ji Suk. In order to pay back the debt of her father she be Seo Eun Ha when she died. Seo Eun Ha is the daughter of a congressman and fiance of chaebol heir, Choi Min Woo. Choi Min Woo is the illegimate son of chairman SJ Group and half brother of Mi Yeon.
Min Seok-hoon, Mi Yeon's husband is having an affair with Eun ha. Later when Eun Ha died, Seok hoon the one that plan everything in order to make Byun Ji suk became Eun Ha.
I think that you guys need to watch by yourself because oh my god. This drama is very good and there are many things that we can learn from it.Enjoy this drama !
No comments:
Post a Comment